Monday, October 31, 2005

 

Chloe's english journals




Dear diary,
I’m beginning a journey across Canada. Starting in Campbell River.
I was riding on my bike in the Beaverlodge land trail when I heard a tap tap tap. I looked up and there was a woodpecker with bright colors. It was making a hole in a big oak tree. I stopped and it looked at me. Then I carried on, wondering what I’d be seeing next. I knew there were cougars, bald eagles and squirrels. But I never knew that there was bright colored woodpeckers. Then right in front of me a cougar jumped up from the bush it scared me but did not attack me. It ran across the trail. I pedaled faster and it was gone.

I wanted to hurry out of the Beaverlodge lands after being scared by the cougar. I did not want to be scared again! I hurried out of the forest. I was riding along the road when I saw a mother and baby deer. The baby looked up at me with a mouth full of grass. When the mom was scared they both ran away and I carried on pedaling my bike. The sun felt good on my back but it made me feel sweaty so I decided to pull over and rest in the shade. I looked up and in the distance I could see the mountains --they sparkled like diamonds. I got back onto my bike and rode away feeling the wind on my face!

The sun went down so I had to go back to my cabin. Early in the morning I woke up and drove to BC ferries. It was a long wait so I got out and looked around. I took some pictures. When I heard a HONK HONK! So I got back in my car and drove onto the ferry. I slept the rest of the way. I was awakened by an announcement “we are nearing the terminal, please return to all vehicles.” When I got in my car I could smell the ocean - it smelled good! When I got there I had lunch at Bob’s Seafood then drove some more. By the time I got to a hotel it was dark. When I got in I threw my stuff on the couch and fell fast asleep! I did not want to get up in the morning, but I did.

I got up and drove though the Rocky Mountains. The mountains felt like a ride at Disneyland! I did not know that I had shocks on my car. The shocks made it bumpier! I looked out my window and saw a puppy. It looked lost so I stopped and got out of the car. It had no collar so I kept it. We carried on up the Rocky Mountains and the dog looked car sick. The dog was black and white with a bit of golden brown colorings. I named the dog Yoda. Yoda has a white tip on his tail and a white tip on his nose. We finally reached Alberta and even Yoda seemed happy. Yoda acted like he had been to Alberta before.

Comments:
Bonjour Chloe

Bien jolies tes photos. Bravo!!!

Hélène
 
hi chole good jrnel it is so cool i like it
 
WOW!!! i lick it whan you se the woodpecker at beaverlodge!!! '_' steph
 
bonjour chloe cest moi marika ton journal et tres bon est il y a beaucoup de destais comme le cougrer que tu a vu.
aurvoir
 
Bonjour!
Les animau au zoo entendre minon! Je ve toucher ausi! Un foi jai aller a zoo de onterio les animau set minon ausi! Jaim que tou pe toucher!
ton ami Chloe.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?