Thursday, October 13, 2005

 

Kevin au Canada - Journal 1



Dear Journal

I am starting my big journey in Campbell river. But before I whent any where I packed a whole
camper full of my stuff I am going to need, so it's going to be very long getting all my stuff into a boat or plane. I have my trusty companion Joe the ferrett he is brown with a white belly and black spots he has big eyes and loves the water. I also like swimming that's why we are going to Miracle Beach is a big beach with alot of trails and it is a provincal park with a naturehouse and a beautiful sandy beach. One of my friends said it's supposed to be very nice there I cant wait to get there neither can Joe! After that we are going to the pier is a like a big warf except it has logs holding it up. After we look at the banners and have some ice creame. We might fish to! Then were going to Quadra to have a campfire with a couple of my friends we will have hot dogs and marshmallows!

Comments:
You have the same picture as me it is a pretty sweet picture :)From Nick
 
AWESOME journal!!! Keep up the good work

- Devyn Donald
 
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
 
cool cool cool did you no that i live in camball river?? from STEPH PS did you no that i live in camball river????
 
Je aime ton Water Fall c'est tres tres cool je pence ce que ton et le plus bon dans toute la class PS From your friend Cole Morgan.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?