Thursday, October 13, 2005

 

Levi au Canada - Journal #1




Dear Journal #1,

This is the start of my trip across Canada where right now I am in Campbell River on a zodiac cruising at high speed. I am going whale and bear watching. Near the shore of Quadra Island we spot a black bear eating oysters.All of a sudden I was soaking wet from a whale splash. Then a bald eagle spotted a fish on the surface and swooped down and picked it up with its talons.

We then cruise down to the Campbell River Pier to go fishing and have some icecream. I catch a 40 pound salmon. Campbell River is the salmon capital of the world and this proves it.

I decide that I can't get enough of the water I mush go snorkling down the Campbell River where I spot hundreds of salmon heading up stream to spawn.

I hike the Canyon View trail all the way to Elk Falls and have a picnic lunch of salmon sandwiches and iced tea. Elk Falls Provincial Park has deep rock canyons and crashing waterfalls.

Off to my next adventure...

Comments:
nice bear you have there :) from KEVIN
 
J'aime tes photos et tu parle beaucoup de les salmons de Colton
 
Bonjour Levi

J'aime tes detilles parce que le photo de l'ours va bien avec le texte meme le photo de le lafiche de Campbell River va avec le frase le salmon capital de le monde. Ton ami


Colton
 
NICE PICTURES LEVI FROM LEVI
 
Bonjour! Levi

J'aime tes photos de une ours et une pire. J'aime les creme glace parce que il et sucree est ce que tu aime le creme glacee?
Est ce que tu visite une ours dans le histoire? Et pour qoui tu na pas une animaux avec toi?

de Cherilyn
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?