Thursday, October 13, 2005

 

Levi au Canada - Journal #2




Dear Journal #2,

What a great flight from Campbell River to Yellowknife the capital of North West Territories. There sure are lots of mountains, but we crashed into an enormous one. I am the only survivor.

I walked about three hours and finally got to Yellowknife where I went to an old miners hotel and rested.

The next morning I woke up at 4:00am to go ice fishing. There were still awesome northern lights that lit up the sky. I travelled by snowmobile on my way to a remote lake. I saw a Gyr falcon then we jigged for char, through a hole in the ice. Later we watche the world champion dogsled races.

Yellowknife is the best location in the world for viewing the aurora borealis. It is home to about 20,000 people. Yellowknife's name comes from the fact that the local native people used knives with yellowish copper blades. Not only is there gold up here but there are diamonds too!

After I went for a walk on the streets to see if there really was gold under those old streets.

Bye, I have to go to my next trip...

Comments:
Bravo Levi

Tu as déjà écrit beaucoup! J'ai hâte de voir les photos que tu vas ajouter. Bon voyage!
Hélène
 
Bonnes et belles photos!!!
Hélène
 
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
 
Good job, Levi. Shawn.
 
$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$
WOW LEIVE COOL CLARE $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$
$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$
$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$
$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$
 
Salou Levi j'aime ton journalc'est tres tres cool j'aime toute ton photo aussi j'aime toute ton traivail c'est tres cool PS FROM your fiend COLE MORGAN.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?