Thursday, October 13, 2005

 

Marika au Canada - Journal










Dear Diary

I am traveling from the province of British Columbia to Toronto, Canada. I have always wanted to visit the CN tower. It was built in 1976, standing 1 815 feet high and here I am in the restaurant at the top of the tower. I can see the whole city because the nice waiter and waitress told me that the floor rotates once every 72 minutes. Sure does not feel like we are moving!? After we finish eating our food we will be visiting Niagara falls. Wow this is a lot of water, it's loud. My tourist guide told me that this waterfall is the 2nd largest on the globe. Standing approximately 167 feet high. I've made some new friends over this delicious ice cream cone. We sat and talked, they were a few years older than me. They had told me a story of a 63 year old teacher that had gone over the falls in a barrel. Yahoo what a ride it must have been!

Comments:
i like are jernel it is so god!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
form holly
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?