Thursday, October 13, 2005

 

Marika au Canada - Journal


Dear Diary
I am in Campbell River right now. I am going across Canada and back in a month am packing a lot of clothes, stuff and my cat Kiwi. I am visiting around before I go on by big journey. Backpacking on top of Ripple Rock Trail was fun and it's beautiful at the top overlooking the Seymour narrows. This is where the largest man made explosion took place so ships could pass through with great ease. We waved on to the sailors as they cruised by me. I bet that water is very cold. Campbell River is a great place for people who love the outdoors, camping, fishing, swimming, skiing, and the list goes on.
Now I am ready to travel up to Mt Washington, the only existing mountain here on Vancouver Island. What a view up here, no snow right now, but lots of bike trails and chalets to visit. Before we leave this paradise we had a chance to play on the bungie jump trampoline, yahoo!!!

Comments:
Bonjour Marika

Bon début! Continue!
Bon voyage.
Amicalement
Hélène
 
Hi
Ilike the journal
you go girl
bey

*Tatiana*
 
Hi
sorry I have nothin to say hope you like
this comment
bey-bey

*Tatiana*
 
Yo,
Awesome journal!!! Keep up the good work.

Your friend..

- Devynnn
 
Hi Marika
bonjour comme sa vais? Je suis bonne comme on c'est va jame to jornal et bon debut! Je pe pas anten de vois les louter joulenale aurevois bon jounal de ton amis Holly
 
hi marika. I went on the bungy
jump trampoline too. It was a lot of fun. I like your journal

Keigan
 
bonjour bon journal
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?