Thursday, October 13, 2005

 

Shawn au Canada - Journal


We are starting our cross Canada journey in beautiful British Columbia.

I started out on Vancouver Island, in the capital city of Victoria. Victoria has lots of visitors, so there is lots to do. We went Whale watching, looking for the awesome Orca's and Grey Whales. I saw 10 whales, and boy are they big. One came right up to the boat. They are beautiful and I think this one was trained, because it waved at me. We also went to the Wax Museum, where they have over 300 wax figures. They looked like a real human, but frozen. Some times people dress up as wax figures and they come and shake your hand. It scared me when he moved. We then went to the Provincial Museum. It was very interesting about the history of BC and Canada. We saw lots of cool stuff. We went to Miniture World, the work was great. It looked like real people, but just small.

We then took BC Ferries to Vancouver. It was a long ride, but we saw beautiful scenery. On the ferry, I played some video games in the arcade. Then I had a hot dog with chocolate milk. It was great.

In Vancouver, the first thing I did, was go and visit my cousins and my Oupa. They live in Langley and it is really fun there. I have 2 cousins, Corissa and Collin. They are both younger than me, so they think I'm really cool.

We then headed back into Vancouver, to catch the Royal Hudson train up to Squamish. It was then a short ride up to Whistler. We went snowboarding and checked out the sites. Did you know, that the 2010 Winter Olympics are going to be held there.

We then headed off to the Okanagan. We went on Winery tours and visited some fruit stands. It is much warmer there than the rest of British Columbia. It was nice to have the sunshine.

Off we go again.....

Comments:
Bravo Shawn!

Quel bon travail! J'ai hâte de voir les photos que tu vas ajouter à ton site! Bon voyage!
Amicalement
Ln
 
how old are your coussins? And nice pictures! from Levi.
 
I shawn but how old are your cossins and nice picture from levi.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?