Thursday, October 13, 2005

 

Stephane au Canada - Journal


Dear journal, My hippopotamus and I are going to the Campbell River fishing pier today. It was a Sunday and we went to the farmers market and got vegetables for Jorg, my hippo. Day 2, We are going camping at Loveland Bay, a provinvial park on a man-made lake. We are camping in a motorhome with a very large hippo cage. In two weeks, Jorg, my best comrade, and I are going across Canada! Day 3 I just got a job as a travel agent. I haven't had a flight yet, but I really want to. I saw an ad on the TV. It said Campbell River has the best salmon fishing in the world. WOW! I better go fishing. Day 4, I caught a salmon. It was a big one! Jorg, my hippo, ate it, so I tried to push him off the pier. But he pushed me in the cold, dark, and gruesome water. Man Overboard!!!!

Comments:
Bonjour Stephane
Bon départ. Ta route s'annonce pliene d'aventures! Bomne chance!
Amicalement
Hélène
 
I like your pet jorg. form Brandon
 
it must have been cccccold
from marika!!
 
i lick yours the best dod from cole
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?